Don’t miss out on the most important security conference you will attend this year – virtually! Join us mainstage on October 30th for SecurIT’s Zero Trust Security Summit as we livestream from the Grand Hyatt Central Station.
This event is brought to you by Centrify and IDG SecurIT and will bring together over 400 IT and security executives and managers to explore the potential of Zero Trust across the industry. Our expert speakers and panelists will provide an overview of the framework and discuss the various ways in which Zero Trust Security is changing the landscape for improved security – everything from networks and identity to where to start and who’s on the path to Zero Trust already.
During this livestream event, you will hear from industry experts that include:
- Tony Scott, Senior Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs
- Chase Cunningham, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- John Kindervag, Zero Trust Founder and Former Analyst Forrester Research
- Andy Ellis, CSO, Akamai
- David Reis, CIO, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Adrian Peters, Chief Technology Risk Officer, BNY Mellon
- Dr. Erroll G. Southers, Managing Director, Counter-Terrorism and Infrastructure Protection, TAL Global; Professor of the Practice in National and Homeland Security, USC
- And more
Please Complete to Register