Please join Ipseity and Centrify for a virtual event where we will explore Modern PAM for Cloud Transformation.
About the Program
Modern PAM for Cloud Transformation is an invitation-only, video-based virtual event for IT and Security Leaders from enterprises across Canada who will convene with three goals in mind:
- Learn from insightful conversations led by our moderated panel
- Participate in interactive breakout room video discussions
- Build meaningful new connections with a group of like-minded peers
About the Content
The move to remote work and a saturated digital environment has prompted many organizations to migrate to the cloud. Experts agree that the top priority for cloud migration should be data security and privacy. However, recent studies discovered that 70% of organizations experienced a public cloud security incident in the last year — including malware, exposed data, and compromised accounts. With 80% of organizations predicted to migrate toward cloud, hosting, and colocation services by 2025, new attack surfaces may arise and create greater security vulnerabilities.
To fully benefit from rapid technological transformation, it is imperative that enterprises embrace strategies for safeguarding their infrastructure both during and after cloud migration. Our expert panel and breakout room groups will discuss the tools and strategies IT and security leaders are finding most effective for managing a secure transformation to the cloud.
- Securing the cloud environment while leveraging emerging technologies and managing risk
- Evaluating risk and understanding the new threats resulting from a larger remote IT administrator workforce
- Securing access to cloud infrastructure to ensure continuous operation of your cloud platform, applications, and data function
- How to minimize attack surfaces, avoid identity silos, and increase productivity
- Lessons learned from enterprises who have implemented Privileged Access Management
Questions or Cancellations? [email protected]
MEET THE EXPERTS
A leader of high-performance, cross-functional teams with a passion for security architecture and cybersecurity solution design and implementation. At Ipseity they are trusted advisors to their clients and help them securely navigate their digital transformation and PAM journeys.
Scott is a Product Line Engineer, who joins us with over 20 years of experience in Identity and Access Management. The last 12 years, of which he was at Fidelity, one of the world’s largest mutual fund companies, where he supported and led teams for Centrify, Active Directory, SSO, and IAM for AWS — ensuring they met or exceeded all regulatory compliance measures. Prior to that, he solved network and internet security related issues at other financial institutions, as well as served in the US Army, specializing in Crypto communications.
Please Complete to Register