Securing Access to UNIX, Linux and Mac with Active Directory
Worried that you can't prove "who has access to what" when the security auditors come knocking? Need a way to centralize account administration without removing the security boundaries that naturally exist around your business systems? Fortunately, "simplification" need not mean "abdication" for system administrators and internal stakeholders responsible for your UNIX, Linux and Mac systems.
David McNeely, Centrify's Director of Product Management shows you how to:
- Join UNIX, Linux and Mac servers /workstations to your Active Directory domain using Centrify DirectControl.
- Simplify account administration through centralized Active Directory management.
- Use DirectControl's unique Zone-based access control and delegated administration features to maintain security while enabling administrators to continue managing their systems.
- Clearly see — and control — who has access to which systems.
- Learn how DirectControl's integrated architecture and ecosystem of management tools make it the industry's easiest solution to deploy and manage.
Fill out the form to get your free webinar!