Beyond Logging: Addressing Security and Compliance with Detailed Audit Trails Linked to Active Directory
Part One of the Three Part Expert Webinar Series — Strengthen IT Security and Enhance Compliance by Leveraging Microsoft Active Directory for Cross-Platform Identity and Access Management.
Fill out the form to get your free white paper!
Perry Carpenter, Gartner Analyst will outline:
- Critical features security solutions must have to address best practices for cross-platform environments, including UNIX and Linux systems.
- The best ways to consistently comply with numerous regulatory requirements like PCI, SOX, FISMA, CobiT, GLBA, Basel II, and HIPAA (among many others).
- The advantages of definitively tying audit trails to specific Active Directory identities.
David McNeely, Centrify Director of Product Management will discuss:
- DirectAudit's ability to go beyond log aggregation and audit user session activity across heterogeneous systems.
- How DirectControl leverages Active Directory infrastructure to support web application platforms such as Apache, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss, and ERP apps like SAP.
- DirectAudit's comprehensive logging capabilities that link individual unix login session activities to the actual AD Person responsible for the actions.
- The diagnostic troubleshooting capabilities of DirectAudit, including the ability to replay and report on user activity (keystrokes as well as session output) to identify changes to key resources.
- How DirectAudit helps prevent insider attacks through a central, real-time view of who has access to critical UNIX/Linux systems, and what they are doing.